Hammurabi was the ruler of ancient Babylon (795 to 750 BC). One of his most significant accomplishments was to have the oral laws and traditions written down and put on public display.
All written laws and professional codes trace their roots back to Hammurabi's Code.
Hammurabi's Code was the first instance of written standards. Every operation must be guided by policy, standards and operating practices.
Well documented standards and regular audits ensure the safety of those in the system and allow the most efficient use of resources.
Fewer accidents and efficient operations are achieved by design.
Hammurabi will bring qualified ISPS Port Facility and Ship Security Auditors to assist with your security tasks. We have completed work in North America, Europe and the Middle East and bring a wealth of experience in both the Code requirements as well as international best practices. Hammurabi uses all Canadian or combined Canadian and American personnel depending on client wishes.
Services for Ports:
- Port Facility Security Assessments
- Port Facility Security Plans
- Port Facility Security Audits
- Linking port security with port safety systems
- Linking port security with supply chain integrity
- Business continuity and resumption planning
- Training for port security officers and personnel
- Customs officer training for security
- Port security exercise planning and facilitation
Services for Ships:
- Ship Security Assessments
- Ship Security Plans
- Ship Security Audits
- Preparation for Class Security Audits
- Operational practices and procedures for ship search and lock-down
- Develop on-board materials to meet corporate and shipboard security goals
- Develop training material for on-board use
- Deliver onboard training programs
- Ship security exercise development and facilitation